Priory Parent Forum
Priory Parents’ Forum
The Parents’ Forum aims to:
- Be a representative voice for a parent’s perspective
- Identify and represent views on education provided by the school
- Enhance communication between the school and parents
- Support the school
- Ensure all parents can access the school
- Encourage parents to engage with the school
- Celebrate successes
- Develop and engage in activities to support the education and welfare of the students
- Encourage parents to help children to achieve and flourish at Priory
The Forum is not an opportunity to discuss individual children or grievances.
The Priory Parents’ Forum is open to all parents and carers of current pupils of Priory. All meetings will be chaired by the school’s Director of PR. The Head, Governors and other school staff may also attend if pertinent.
Up to 2 Meetings to take place each term. Minutes will be taken. The Agenda will be circulated in advance. Email reminders will be sent to members. Meetings last up to 60 minutes. Outcomes will be shared with staff and the Headteacher will be directly reported to with reference to agenda and actions.
If you are unable to make a meeting or do not wish to formally join the group but have a whole school issue you believe the parent forum group need to discuss, please email your year group representative who regularly checks the email account. They will respond to your email with confirmation of their proposed action. Please note that these email accounts are looked after by parents themselves who are unable to answer personal queries about the school or its policies. Priory Parent Forum meets once per half term.